The Explorer children's buoyancy aid is designed for children aged 8 to 12 who want to dive into the marine world.
To ensure an optimal fit, it has been designed with a shorter back panel and a system of pockets with VELCRO® Brand closures.
Available in one size which is adaptable thanks to a dedicated adjustment system.
The Explorer BC is equipped with two handy pockets with VELCRO® Brand closures.
To make diving more comfortable for young divers, two handy rear weight pockets can be purchased separately to attach to the tank strap.
The Explorer BCD is equipped with especially designed pockets to correctly position the pressure gauge and octopus.
The tank strap is shorter than a standard one so that even small cylinders can be used.
The main features of the Explorer buoyancy compensator for children are:
• A dedicated backplate
• 2 pockets with VELCRO® Brand closure straps
• Housings for an octopus and pressure gauge
• An optional Trim Weight system can be attached to the tank strap
• One size fits all for children aged 8-12 years thanks to its versatile adjustment system
• A shorter tank strap to accommodate smaller tank sizes
• Weight: 1.8kg
• Thrust: 7.8kg