Mares Puck Air with Compass Dive Computer
Only 1 remaining
The Puck AIR scuba dive computer with compass is an RGBM computer integrated with a pressure gauge that measures the tank pressure and enables the calculation of the remaining air. The Puck Air dive computer with its sleek, reliable, ergonomic and easy-to-use design combines all the information a diver needs with a sporty and functional design.
The Puck AIR dive computer with integrated compass is a RGBM computer integrated with a pressure gauge that measures the tank pressure and allows the calculation of the remaining air. Access to the functions is very intuitive, using a single button and the "Easy Access" system. In addition to air modes, it also offers nitrox mode and bottom time.
To further enhance safety, the high-resolution, high-contrast screen offers a large character display and readability of up to 170°. The screen lights up when needed, such as during night dives. For the first time in this type of computer, a dot matrix display (DMD) has been used, which greatly increases flexibility in the amount of information available. Power is provided by an easily replaceable lithium battery.
This model of Puck Air scuba dive computer is enhanced with a compass, which is very useful when diving.
The console has several anchor points so that it can be attached in the most comfortable and preferred way for the diver.
The main features of the Puck Air scuba dive computer are:
- The RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) algorithm, developed by Mares-Wienke, considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles, to prevent their formation as much as possible.
- Dive computer with integrated pressure gauge that is compact but complete with all features
- air duration calculation
- segment display with dot-matrix insert
- intuitive user interface thanks to the simplicity of the single button
- logbook capacity: 35-hour dive profile with 20-second intervals
- user-replaceable battery
- multiple lanyard attachment points
- integrated compass (northern hemisphere)".